Thursday, March 24, 2011

100 Pushups - Day 1 - Initial Assessment #may18_100

I did my first exhaustion test this morning - 35 pushups in one go. Not bad... according to the training plan that means I start from week 3. It puts me at the head of our little #May18_100 pack, but that just means if I don't stay at the head of the pack, I have teh major FAIL !

I took a video, but it was dark, grainy, and missed off my head, so there's just my tracksuited bum bobbing up and down, like a dodgy late night movie on channel 5, probably starring someone called Shannon (see Bill Hicks' classic "hairy bobbing man ass" sketch) so in the interests of taste and decency, I've decided not to post it. I'll see if I can get a better take at the weekend.

3 comments:

Peter said...

I can see you, way up there at the head of the #May18_100 pack. Hopefully a drafting strategy works in push ups. : )

@obs3sd

cubic zirconia tappers said...

I like your post very much , i like to read this article

click over here now said...

hilarious. you have a great page.